The Honour Board, a varnished wooden memorial with gold lettering, is in the main entrance administrative building of the school close to the Executive Offices and the school auditorium.
In 1917 an Honour Board was constructed by the Woodwork Teacher Arthur G Humphreys who had replaced Woodwork Teacher Arthur S Waterer. (Waterer had enlisted in January 1916). It was a magnificent structure with an ornate carved timber frame surrounding the original 4 panels of names. The original Board contained 152 names. Six of these names, at the end, are out of alphabetical order – probably notified after the gilt lettering of the original list of 146 had commenced.
The current configuration (second photograph) has a second panel added below the original with a total of 281 names. This second panel was needed due to continued fighting later in 1917 and 1918 and more enlistees being identified. The second panel was added some time from 1919 onwards.