Hurstville St George's Anglican Church

Details

Location 2 The Avenue, Hurstville, Kogarah - New South Wales, Australia
Type buildings
Description

The Foundation Stone of the Transept of St George's Anglican Church at Hurstville is also in Memory of World War One. It is on the southern side of the building, and beside a concrete footpath, that runs diagonally from the entrance at the intersection of The Avenue and Forest Road.

Built Not yet discovered
Opened Not yet discovered
Inscription

Pro Deo et Patria
This Stone was Set by
Sir Philip Game, G.B.E. K.C.B. D.S.O.
Governor of N.S.W.
July 9th 1932.
To the Glory of God this Transept is Erected.
And in Grateful Memory of Those Noble Souls
who went forth from this Parish
to The Great War, 1914-1918.
Rev. Dixon Hudson, Rector

Condition

Good

Showing 1 of 1 image.
Click images to start slideshow.