In the main hall of Saint Cyprian's Anglican Church. A dark stained hardwood cabinet with two doors. The style is that of Greek architecture. Inside the cabinet is recorded the names and dates of death of those who paid the supreme sacrifice, the names are on either side of a wooden cross with an ivory effigy of a crucified Jesus. On the inside of each door are listed those that served from the parish. At the base of the memorial is a frame that allows the positioning of flowers. During World War 1, the memorial was erected outside the church on two supports at the edge of the footpath in front of the left side of the church for mourners to place flowers and read of those who paid the supreme sacrifice. This was carried out until approximately two years following the cessation of conflict and then moved to its present location within the sanctified confines of the church. At the apex of the memorial are the coloured flags of Australia and Britain either side of a gold painted AIF hat badge. All other details are in gold paint.
Relocated to present site circa 1920